Reporting Complaints of the Tobacco Plain Packaging Act 2011
Tobacco Plain Packaging ComplaintsIf you would like to report a potential breach of the Tobacco Plain Packaging Act 2011 you can:
Online: Complete the Electronic Complaints Form
Email: Plain Packaging Complaints at Department of Health and Ageing
Phone: 1800 062 971
Fax: 02 6289 7837
Post: Tobacco Plain Packaging Complaints
Tobacco Control Taskforce
MDP 701, GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601
Reports should include the following information:
- Your details including name, address, phone number and email address
- Complaint details including
- the business name and address
- the business type: manufacturer, retail store (small or large), other (please specify)
- Details of the potential breach
- the type of product: cigarette, cigar, cigarette packaging, cigar packaging, roll your own pouch, cigarillo, loose leaf tobacco, other (please specify)
- the brand, variant and manufacturer
- a brief account of the nature of the potential breach
- attachments (including images) can be forwarded to Plain Packaging Complaints at the Department of Health and Ageing
- Please advise if you require a response from the Department of Health and Ageing.
The Tobacco Plain Packaging Information Kit provides practical information on the responsibilities and obligations of retailers and other suppliers of tobacco products under the new Tobacco Plain Packaging Act 2011.
eHealth.gov.au is your gateway to Australia's personally controlled electronic health record system, linking you to information about eHealth records and the system itself. Visit www.ehealth.gov.au
On 20 April 2012, the Prime Minister and Minister Butler unveiled a comprehensive package of reforms to build a better, fairer, more sustainable and more nationally consistent aged care system.